Kwaterski Bros Wood Products, Inc offers an immense selection of Knotty Bevel Siding. Rustic tight knotted grades; various thicknesses; smooth face to rough; species of Cedar and Redwood; and widths from 4” to 12”. With all of the options in our Knotty Bevel Siding Collection there is one that will be the perfect choice for you. Give us a call, we’ll be glad to answer your questions and guide you through the steps of proper installation and maintenance for your new bevel siding.
– Cost efficient, conservative, enduring wood look
– Little to moderate shadow lines
– Rough texture
– Available in Cedar & Redwood
|Pattern Name/Number||Pattern Image||Specie||Nominal Thickness||Nominal Width|
|Alaskan Pine||White Pine||Cedar||Redwood||Ipe|
|Click for product data sheet||Click to Enlarge||Tight Knot||Select||Tight Knot||Select||Tight Knot||Select or CVG||Tight Knot||Select or CVG||Clear||4″||6″||8″||10″||12″|
|Straight Bevel SB006||X||1″||X||X||X|
|Thick Butt Straight Bevel SB007||X||1″||X||X|
|Thick Butt Rabbeted Bevel SB002||X||X||5/4″||X||X||X||X|
|15/16” Haida Skirl Wavy Edge SB001||X||1″||X||X|
|T&G Tight Knot Bevel SB008||X||X||5/4″||X|
The above photos are just one example of the noted grade & specie
- Knots are sound and tight.
- No size or quantity limitation on knots, can be star checked with voids up to 1/8” wide x 1/4” deep.
- Can have black ring knot on face, but knot must be ingrown on back face.
- Flat grain orientation.
- Occasional end split limited to 6” in length and slight surface checking is allowed.
- Wane limited to 1/8” x 15% of length on back face for 1” thickness, 1/4” x 15% of length on back face for 5/4” & 2” thicknesses.
- Back face can have some skip dressing/torn grain or voids.
- Natural wood characteristics allowed (peck, ingrown bark, birdseye, gum pocket, burled grain and color variation)
- Will contain both heart and sap colors.
- Pine is limited to 10% blue sap stain, no open pitch pockets, but may have up to 10% sappy grain.
- Great choice when a knotty appearance is required.